Linda S. Mensch
Linda Mensch has practiced Entertainment Law in Chicago and New York for more than 35 years and now serves as of counsel at Leavens Strand & Glover where she consults and advises on multimedia projects.
Linda serves as legal counsel for a variety of entertainment projects, including film, television and music ventures. She is currently serving as Executive Producer of The Ella Jenkins Story and provided production and legal services on the 2016 documentary Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise.
She received a local Illinois Emmy for her co-production efforts for the documentary Find Yourself a Dream! The Bob Love Story in 2008, and a Midwest and Heartland Emmy for producing The Wayman Tisdale Story in 2012.
Over the years Linda has served as president of the Chicago Chapter of The Recording Academy (GRAMMYs) as well as National Vice President, Trustee, and of counsel to the local board. She is a member of Rotary 1, a Lifetime Member of The Recording Academy, and a member of both the Illinois and American Bar Associations. She is also a past president and current board member of Lawyers for Creative Arts.
She is named a Leading Lawyer in Illinois, a Super Lawyer in Entertainment Law, included in Best Lawyers in America and is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- New York University, J.D., 1976
- Kirkland College (Hamilton College), B.A., 1973
- New York
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Supreme Court
- Lifetime Member, The Recording Academy (GRAMMYs)
- Past President, Chicago Chapter of The Recording Academy, as well as National Vice President, Trustee and of counsel to the local board
- Immediate Past President and Board Member, Lawyers for Creative Arts
- Board Member, A Safe Haven Foundation
- Board Member, Chicago Christian Industrial League
- Member, Rotary 1
- Member, Illinois and American Bar Associations